I was so incredibly productive yesterday, which is not something I get to say regularly when it comes to blogging. Yesterday, I:
- Went through my entire archive and created a Reviews page listing all reviews by Title AND by Author
- Set up the templates for seven review posts
- Scheduled a post for Monday
- Finished half of a post for Tuesday
- Signed up to be an Amazon Associate, mostly so linking to books would be easier and with the mild hope of earning enough to pay for my domain registration for next year
- Cleaned up older drafted posts that I wasn’t going to actually post
I’m feeling pretty good about it. Today’s goals are:
- Write my Banned Books post
- Finish post for Tuesday
- Write review for Wednesday
- Add owned books to LibraryThing catalog
Other than that, I’m going to drink lots of coffee and eventually make a decision about whether to make Spanish rice and beans and chicken or chicken tacos for dinner. It’s a mystery.
Oh, and also, this:
The happiest tree on my commute home.