Good morning! I am so excited to be participating in this spring’s Readathon–especially since I missed out on the last two. I’m starting off the day by listening to Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell and checking out some blogs.
Hour 2 Mini-Challenge: Book Spine Poetry
Hour 1 Mini-Challenge
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I’m proud to be in Boston, MA! The sun is shining and I have a big stack of books–can’t ask for anything more!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I’m excited to see where my reading taste leads me today; I have plenty of library books and unread books that I own that I’m equally likely to pick up.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? All I want today are tacos, and I hope they magically appear.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I think my cat gets more excited about readathons than I do. He thinks sitting on books while you’re reading them is the best game ever.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? Usually I prepare snacks before the readathon, but today I’m just going with the flow and hoping I’ll magically find food.